Tuesday, July 6, 2010

That sucked! :)

It amazes me how much one can learn in a single weekend. This past weekend I had dad teach me how to drive stick. the best part other than spending time with dad was when i stalled the truck for about the 10th time, he said well that one sucked:) it definaltly made my day, he never got mad in fact he laughed about it a lot. I love that fact that I can always rely on my family! On monday i also thought i would return the favor of them always making me breakfast. So i tried to make breakfast. Tired being the key word:) i was tyring to hurry and get it cooked before they got off the computer with josh and laice. So me not knowing you cant cook bacon on High ended up burning the first batch of bacon. but dad came and saved the day and helped me cook it. and mom helped me not burn the french toast. Nevertheless it was a good morning. The best part was waking grandpa up and telling him breakfast was ready when he said "is the banana cake ready too" i was so confused. he said that i said i would make it. come to find out he had been dreaming about the banana bars that we said we were going to make for the 4th but never did cuz we didnt need them for the dinner. so we made them anyways! I LOVE making things for my family. I feel it is the best way to show how i love them. I like to see their faces or how they act when i do something for them. This weekend overall was just perfect! I had so much fun wiht my parents and grandpa! I am so lucky to have the life i have!! Thanks Family!!!!! I also got to sign the ABCs with Sarah over the phone. She is so fun to talk to over the phone:) And lacie we got to sing happy birthday too. Going to Marilyns house and watching a movie with steven then watching the fireworks. This weekend was exactly what I needed in order to get through the rest of this semester!

1 comment:

  1. The bacon was fine, Dad likes it burnt, and the french toast was yummy. It is always fun to have you up here. Definitely going to miss being so close to you! But you will do great on your own.

    ReplyDelete