Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So this weekend was a ton of fun. Cassie came up to the Island with me. Mom, dad, Cassie, and I all went to the play mill and saw beauty and the beast!! it was awesome and we all loved it. saturday morning we woke up to my parents making us breakfast and that is when they told us of the new of them moving to california in a week or two. this is a sad day for me. i love haivng my family close and i dont like the fact that they will once again be 20 hours away from me. first my sister then my brother and now my parents. i feel like my world is falling out below my feet. I hate those days when you have no motiviation to do anythin. beacuse this is deifinatly one of them. But ya i wont go into that borin story. anyways i am so excited for my sister who found someone who treats her well. i have never seen her so happy before. it makes me want to find someone to treat me like dave treats her. Well i think that is about it for today.

2 comments:

  1. you'll find someone...don't worry :) some guy will come along and sweep you off your feet. love you millebadille!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do just fine my little one! It's all a part of growing up! You can always come and see us again.

    ReplyDelete