Thursday, June 10, 2010

Walmart Madness

So on tuesday Cassie asked me if I wanted to go to WalMart with her. I had been doing my homework and my bobby pins where hurting my hair so i took them out. needless to say my hair look horrendous as i walked through walmart until i realized that i had taken out my bobby pins. Then i went to by the move 10 ooo BC and i saw that it was on sale for 5 dollars so i went ahead and bought it. and when i went to the check out it asked me if i was over the age of 18 and i was like what that movie isnt R and well i got home and realized that the movie i bought was 100 million BC a completely different move than what i wanted and yes it was in fact rated R. So i will be making another trip to walmart to return the movie.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahaha! way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should look at the movie before you buy it hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete