Monday, April 11, 2011

Time to Catch Up






 

    Man during school I did not realize how time flew by so quickly. I got really far behind in my blog. So now that we have a week break I figured it was time to finally update. This semester has been crazy busy, but quite possibly my favorite semester in nursing thus far. We got to study OB and Peds. It was very interesting to learn all of the things that are different with infants and children. I never knew that there were so many medical differences. Anyway no one really cares about what I am learning in nursing, so let's get on with other things.

    This semester was the semester for people to get married. Liz and Chris got married and their wedding was AMAZING!!!! I loved it and having the whole family together again. She looked beautiful! I am so lucky to have lacie and Chris added to our family because they are both amazing and they fit into the family so well. It is fun to see our family grow and to have everyone get along. I do not understand why people always say they don't like their in-laws. They are crazy! It is also sad that I am the last one left, but makes me happy because that way my entire family can be in the temple with me when I get married… that is once I actually get asked on a dateJ

    We had a nursing trip where we had to go down to Utah to tour some different hospitals and of course I had to go see my friends that I haven't seen in forever!! It was amazing I just wish I was able to see Katelyn because I haven't seen her in FOREVER!! But I was able to see Cassie Heap and Lot Slade J Cassie picked me up from the hospital and we were supposed to meet lot and the Marriott center for the BYU basketball game. I was super excited to be able to see JImmer in action but by the time we got there the game was sold out and we were not allowed into the center. So Cassie and I walked up to the temple and then around campus and back to her place. It was so much fun to be able to catch up with her. I never realized how alike we are and how much we can just talk and talk. Finally lot got done with the game and came and got us and we went to get ice cream at the Malt Shop. It was really good and fun to just be together again as a group. I am really hoping that we are able to do it again soon.

these

No comments:

Post a Comment